Great news for all the Pinterest addicts out there. You can now follow us on Pinterest! This way you can discover some of our favorite kitchen designs, utensils and appliances from The Kitchen Times and other websites.
For those of you who don’t know what Pinterest is: it’s a social sharing site where you can easily manage collections of images. User can ‘pin’ interesting photos on ‘boards’. You can also repin pictures from other users, like other pins and post comments.
Pinterest boards usually have a theme. At te moment we have 5 Pinterest boards:
- inspiration: a board where we pin inspirational kitchens from other websites.
- utensils & equipment: all the kitchen equipment you find on our website.
- appliances: fridges, microwaves, ovens… all our kitchen appliances can be found here.
- kitchens: a collection of beautiful kitchens.
- tips & tricks: useful information that will make your kitchen-life easier.
If you want to create an account on Pinterest, click here. You can sign up with your email address or register by connecting your Facebook or Twitter profile.
When you’ve created your account you might want to install the Pin-it bookmarklet. It lets you grab add an image from any website to your board with the click of a button. Simply drag the bookmarklet to your bookmark bar and press it when you want to pin something.
You might also have noticed the Pinterest widget in our sidebar. Here you’ll find our latest pins. Click on an image to visit the pin.